There are several ways you may pay your pledge to Saint Andrew's in addition to writing checks or using cash. We offer E-Giving, Direct Deposit, Text to Give, and online bill pay options for the convenience of our parishioners.
E-Giving is short for "electronic giving‟ and allows givers the ease of automatic transfers to our parish using bank accounts, debit cards or credit cards. The set-up process is simple and the giving alternatives are secure.
The Direct Deposit option Gallows you to choose a specific amount to be withdrawn from your paycheck each month, and deposited directly into the St. Andrew's account. Many people find it convenient to divide their pledge into monthly payments and have it automatically withdrawn from their paycheck, eliminating the need to write checks.
Text to Give
1. Text give to 205-576-0674
2. Click the link you receive
3. Complete the form with your personal credit card/debit card
4. You will receive a text indicating you're ready to text to give
Text to Give options
1. Text any number to give that amount: i.e. - Text 100 to give $100
2. Text any number followed by a schedule for recurring contributions, such as 100 weekly or 500 monthly
3. Text cover fees on to cover the transaction fees on all your
4. Visit www.standrewsbhm.org/donate for more information
If you already use online bill pay to pay your power bill, mortgage payment, or other recurring payments, you may choose to make a payment to St. Andrew's the same way-through your checking or savings account. You can set this up through your bank website or by contacting your bank directly.
If you have any questions about E-giving please contact:
Gerry Stewart, Treasurer